Understanding MOCA Console Analytics: Proximity
The Proximity section within the MOCA Console App Analytics displays the following information per selected date range:
- Visitors: Devices detected for five minutes or more within Beacon range are considered visitors. This can be 5 minutes in a row, or the sum of several gaps within a 20 minute range.
- Passersby: Devices that did not spend enough time within Beacon range, or went undetected for more than 15 minutes.
- Capture rate: From total detected devices, this shows the percentage of visitors that visit the Beacon enabled area vs the passersby.
- Visits: Amount of visitors, being individual visits or recurrent, that detected the Beacons installed.
- Avg. Dwell Time: Average time spent within Beacon range.
- Access points: Amount of Beacons functional.
As visitors are unique, and visits is the initial and subsequent visits by visitors, the figure below can explain why the difference between both values (sessions to be understood as visits):
Understanding MOCA Console Analytics - Activity
The Analytics section in the MOCA Console has a variety of performance measures that allow you to capture insights of your user base. App Analytics Reports - Activity: This section displays: A chart that can be configured to be Area, Line or ...
MOCA Console's Tag Analytics provides you with an inclusion diagram that represents the taxonomy you have defined in your tags: here we have a campaign dividing users between physical and online purchases. This is made possible using the Tag feature ...
The MOCA Console Analytics section contains a powerful tool designed to give you heatmap, geofence and beacon data insights. This tool, displayed as a Map with a variety of layers and typical map visualization options empowers each marketer to better ...
Proximity Dwell Trigger: What is it?
What does Dwell time mean? In a context of proximity, dwell time is the length of time that a mobile user spends at a particular location before exiting such location. What is the Proximity Dwell Trigger designed for? Proximity dwell Trigger gives ...
Analytics reports allow you to get a variety of insights from your app per range of time. Data is presented in the form of graphs, heat maps, tabular data, pie charts, etc... The UI is divided into: Activity - Shows user metrics per time period. ...