Analytics reports allow you to get a variety of insights from your app per range of time. Data is presented in the form of graphs, heat maps, tabular data, pie charts, etc...
The UI is divided into:
- Activity - Shows user metrics per time period.
- Screens - Shows the user navigation in your app.
- Demographics - Shows recorded demographic data.
- Technology - Shows recorded technology data.
- Campaigns - Shows recorded data per campaign.
- Locations - Shows recorded data per location.
- Tags - Shows data in an Euler Diagram.
- Proximity - Shows data per beacons.
You can hover over each data segment to get a description of the fields.