The MOCA console has a variety of triggers to launch your content to the audience. One very useful trigger is the Screen Trigger.
Screen trigger is an Automation Campaign based on in-app events, and uses either the programmatic or pretty name captured by our Screen API. These are the steps to set up a Screen Trigger based Automation Campaign:
- Log into the MOCA Console.
- Navigate to your App.
- Click on Campaigns.
- Select Automation Campaign, as shown here:
- Now fill the rest of mandatory fields for this campaign and click Save Campaign.
- Create a new Experience, filling in all relevant fields.
- Set the Trigger options as seen here:
- Activate the Experience and Save it.
- Now Start the campaign so you can test the feature!
Note that this type of campaign is naturally oriented to foreground usage and, therefore, pairs very well with our In-App Experience Action.