Moca Go! v1.6.0
- Added an operation queue that allows to enqueue failed operations due to connectivity issues.
- Added a button in the beacon list screen to try to manually sync pending operations.
- Unified callbacks across the application for increased consistency.
- Improved error handling and error messages.
- Added beacon model to the beacon config.
- Several stability fixes.
- Show actual read battery percentage from the beacons in range.
- Added the possibility to change the name of the beacon.
- Improved error and info messages.
Moca Go! 1.5.1
- Solved a bug that prevented some settings from being saved correctly on cloud.
- Added auto scroll to beacon diff view so users are aware they can scroll down to check all info.
- Minor UI improvements.
MOCA Go v1.4.0
- Security updates
MOCA Go v1.3.10
- Improved error handling when saving beacon to MOCA Cloud.
- Return zero values when RssiList in calibration is empty.
MOCA Go v1.3.9
- UI improvements in the login screen.
- Location permission handling improvements.
- Bugfix, handle calibration with no rssi data.
- Added App version to the navigation drawer
MOCA Go v1.3.8
- Stability improvements in Samsung devices.
- General bugfixes from crashlytics crashes.
- Compatibility with Tunnel API in MOCA Device API
MOCA Go! v1.3.7
- App attempts to recover from the 133 Android Bluetooth Error (re tries up to 5 times)
- Calibration activity translucent activity crash fix.
MOCA Go! v1.3.6:
- Limited UI refresh rate so the app does not lag when too many beacons are nearby.
- Added 250ms interval support for the beacons. (this caused the “No config for this beacon” message)
- UI: Show a message while writing the beacon configuration.
- UI: Do not show changed values in red after writing the configuration.
- Blocked landscape mode. App was been designed to work only in portrait mode only.
- Improved messages when the beacon does not respond to the “connect” request (before it said “Out of Range” instead of “beacon does not respond”).
- Resolved a crash when scanning for nearby beacons.
- Other stability improvements.
On this version:
- Workaround for a bug in Android 8.0 which throws an exception when a translucent activity requests orientation
- Save button hides if write in beacon fails.
MOCA Go! v.1.3.3
- Do not overwrite the code of the beacon when saving new configuration.
- Added email to the navigation drawer.
- Improved LiveCollection states sync replacing items that have changed. This fix collection inconsistencies throughout the app.
Moca Go! v1.3.1
- Mark as installed menu redirects to calibration screen
- Handle bluetooth state changes to start / stop the beacon scanner. Improved error messages throughout the app.