Our MOCA Console accepts Apple Push Notification service SSL certificates for Sandbox and Production environments. It's currently not compatible with Apple Push Authentication Keys (.p8 files).
In order to download Apple Push Notification service SSL certificates please follow the steps outlined in the official developer.apple.com documentation:
In the certificates section:
1. Add a new certificate.
2. Select Apple Push Notification service SSL (Sandbox & Production) for the type and click Continue.
3. Select the App ID of your app and click Continue. (Certificates must be tied to a specific app.)
4. Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) on your server.
5. Click Continue.
6. Upload your CSR file and click Continue.
7. Download the resulting certificate.