Sometimes knowing what to send when you have specific issues can really speed up the diagnosis and solution. Nobody likes the email ping pong, and everyone wants their support tickets to be resolved after one message.
This article will detail what the MOCA Support team needs to tackle the most common scenarios in an efficient manner.
All support tickets:
- Specify the account it affects. If in doubt, click on the top right button and select Account and Profile. Now click on Account Settings and send us the Account Name.
- Be as specific and technical as possible. The more detail, the better. Examples: OS, App Name, exact date.
- What where you trying to do? Sometimes the action does not yield the desired output. If we know what you wanted, we might be able to offer you alternatives.
Push notification issues:
- Click on the name of the Push Campaign and send us the full URL (finishes with /notification).
- Let us know when it happened. Our logs are very big!
- Make sure you share the project's bundleId associated to the sender_key and/or .p12 file.
- Send us the full URL of the experience that causes the issue.
- Where were you when the issue happened?
Console error messages:
- When the error appears, if its not verbose enough, right click on the window and select "inspect". Then select "Console" and send us (either text or screenshot) the errors that appear.
- Let us know if the issue happens in one or more browsers.
- Full stack trace of the issue. Stack traces are our best friends!
- What services of the SDK are the ones you need? (geotracking, proximity, push...)
- Full HTTP request and full HTTP response.
- Time it happened.
How to questions:
- Don't be afraid to ask how to questions! We're thrilled to answer them! If you let us know your needs, we can help you find the most optimum way to achieve the use case you've thought out!
More granular issues will have entries in our Support Center, so don't forget to search! It might save you time!