Sometimes knowing what to send when you have specific issues can really speed up the diagnosis and solution. Nobody likes the email ping pong.
This article will detail what MOCA Support needs to tackle the most common scenarios in an efficient manner.
All support tickets:
- Specify the account it affects. If in doubt, click on the top right button and select Account and Profile. Now click on Account Settings and send us the Account Name.
- Be as specific and technical as possible. The more detail, the better.
- What where you trying to do? Sometimes the action does not yield the desired output. If we know what you wanted, we might be able to offer you alternatives.
Push notification issues:
- Click on the name of the Push Campaign and send us the full URL (finishes with /notification).
- Let us know when it happened. Our logs are very big!
Console error messages:
- When the error appears, if its not verbose enough, right click on the window and select "inspect". Select "Console" and send us (either text or screenshot) the errors that appear.
- Full stack trace of the issue. Stack traces are our best friends!
- What services of the SDK are the ones you need? (geotracking, proximity, push...)
- HTTP headers and HTTP response.
How to questions:
- Don't be afraid to ask how to do something! If you let us know your needs, we can give you advice in how to achieve them with our software.
More granular issues will have entries in our Support Center, so don't forget to search! It might save you time!