The MOCA console is your go to interface to add the Apps to which you integrate our SDKs. It's as simple as click on apps, add App and describe the App. Once done you will have both App key and Secret necessary for our quick integration.
How to add a custom App?
To add a custom app please enter into the MOCA console. Once logged in, click on the Apps button on the left bar and New App or Add App:
Once clicked, you will receive a prompt to add the following fields:
- Application name - Name of the app that will integrate our SDKs.
- Number of users - Approximate number of users that will be targeted.
- Category - Vertical of the App that will integrate our SDKs.
- Production Status - You can select if you want a test environment or a production environment. This is very important for Remote Push Notifications on Apple devices.
- Application Version - Informative field stating the version of the App in which our SDKs were integrated.
- Application Website URL - URL to the App (AppStore, Play Store).
- Application Icon URL - URL to gather an Icon that represents the App.
Once you have added this data, the system will generate your API Key and Secret. These are crucial for the integration in your App:
In the same settings pane you can also find Services. These manage the Remote Push notification capabilities of MOCA. The supported services are APNS (Apple Push Notification Service) and GCM (Google Cloud Messaging). Please configure to your convenience.
Once the SDKs are integrated, our SDK will automatically capture different types of events and populate our Analytics section. It'll also be able to communicate with your App's user base via highly personalized messages.