The MOCA console offers a real time dashboard that informs you of key performance indicators per App configured.
Each field has description pop ups once you hover the mouse over them. We’ll proceed to explain each one that appears in the Dashboard section of the console:
- App Installs - Total number of users (new and returning) that have, at least, installed and ran the app.
- Logged Users - Total number of users that logged into this app at least once.
- Sessions / User - Average number of times the user opens this App.
- Sessions Length - Average time the users spent engaged in the App.
- Geo-located Users - Total number of users that opted in for location sharing within this App.
- Push Audience - Total number of users that opted in for Push notifications within this App.
- App versions - Relative number of users running a specific version of the App.
- Geo-location sharing - Amount of permissions given for Geolocation (enabledAlways is recommended).
- Top OS versions - Percentage of operating systems in which the App was installed.
The dashboard lets you, at a glance, see the audience and engagement the App has at the time. It also gives you insight into the popular configurations and lets you assess technological challenges that minimize adoption rates.